Foundations Home Child Care.... a "home away from home" for your child
Foundations Home Child Care is now enrolling Full Time/Part Time/ and Drop In positions
Email: [email protected]
Hi there, my name is Jenn and I am excited to speak with you regarding your needs for child care. As a parent, I understand the challenge of finding the right care for your child.
Foundations Home Child Care Philosophy: Each child and family is unique and deserves a child care program formulated especially for their needs. Providing each child a with a healthy place to grow and learn through play while providing parents with the peace of mind knowing that their child is safe, loved, and that their child care provider is partnering with them to provide seamless high quality care is of the utmost importance to Foundations.
What is special about Foundations Home Child Care:
- Foundations is licensed to the highest standards in the state of Oregon.
- Individualized care specialized to meet the specific needs and developments of your child and your family.
- Limited enrollment to ensure the highest quality care.
- Healthy and fun homemade meals and snacks that exceed USDA food standards. Extra effort is given to find the freshest ingredients for our meals. WE ARE A GLUTEN FREE ENVIRONMENT
- Making learning fun through our preschool program utilizing Mother Goose Preschool curriculum--a widely respected program geared toward your child's individual needs.
- Structured program with flexibility that encourages child led activity and choices.
What we do for fun around here:
- We spend time in the kitchen together… baking and cooking are great fun!
- We create masterpieces and work on crafts.
- We play outside! Sensory table play outdoors is always a favorite activity.
- We love story time.
- We enjoy picnics.
- We make up silly songs and dances.
Did we mention "Parents' Night Out?"
Once a month, on a Friday night (6 pm - 9pm), children in our program are invited to join us for an extra special FUN night full of s'mores, popcorn, games, a movie, and arts/crafts.
Our popular "kids' night out" will be returning in September!!!
- Days and General Hours: Foundations is available Monday through Friday with hours based on need.
- Each family enjoys contracted hours/days unique to their needs
- Infant, Toddler, Preschool, and School age up to age 13 child care
- Preschool program -- Mother Goose Preschool Curriculum with an emphasis on kindergarten readiness standards for Sherwood school district.
- Before/After School program... Updated program beginning September.
- Bus service for Middleton Elementary
- All meals and snacks included
- Reasonable contracted weekly rates
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
- Non-Smoking home
- Home to 2 kitties who make themselves available for snuggles
Convenient location for commuters from all directions!!! (Beaverton, Newberg, Tualatin, Tigard, etc.)
I am located just minutes off of Highway 99 and directly off Roy Rogers Road in Sherwood Oregon. Located on the bus route for Edy Ridge Elementary.